The 70 mm depth profile, SWINGLINE it’s a 5-chamber system that values the air property as insulator. Galvanized steel reinforcements ensure static stability and long service life. Its special design thanks to the rounded profile shapes has multiple benefits and an attractive price.
|Profile depth:||70 mm|
|Exterior walls thickness:||3 mm (in compliance with the highest RAL “A Class” quality standard)|
|Profiles combination height:||108 – 156 mm|
|Stiffeners:||– Galvanized steel reinforcement (in compliance with VEKA requirements for fittings, 1.5 mm)|
– Corner welding joints used for doors
|Sistemul permiteThe system allows:||– Combinations of casement, sashes, spacers or mullions with SOFTLINE 70AD system|
– Aluminium cladding
|Edges:||Elegant edges, slightly rounded|
|Design:||Attractive, semi-planar or noncoplanar surfaces|
Functionality and areas of use
|Functionality and areas of use:||– Thermal, acoustical and security insulation windows, terrace and balcony doors|
– Casement, gliding and sliding double glazed windows, parallel sliding doors, single or multi sash, fixed or combined
– Uf – the thermal transmission coefficient of the frame reaches 1.3 W / m²K
– Depending on the type of glass used, the Uw value can reach up to 1.0 W / m²K (thermal transmission coefficient of the window including the glass) which considerably lowers the house heating cost.
– SWINGLINE design with slightly rounded edges, well-proportioned lines, harmonizes in a perfect way with various architectural styles, modern or traditional, whether it’s a new or a renovated building.
|Sealing system:||– Sealing levels: 2|
– Gaskets: EPDM
– Protection: against cold, air currents, moisture
– Sealing mode: perimeter, both in the casement and in the sash
|Sealing system colours:||– Grey|
|Types:||– Float Glass – a glass without thermal properties, used predominantly in rooms that do not have direct contact with the exterior. The main advantage is given by the maximum brightness it offers.|
– Low-E Glass – low emissivity glass. The Low-E window is enriched with very fine silver particles and rejects 71% of sunrays. Though it is pricier than a clear double-glazed window, it’s even more efficient and it’s being used in proportion of 55-60% in thermo-insulating glass joinery orders. This type of glass provides the minimum insulating protection we recommend in windows projection. We also recommend using Argon filling between the glass sheets, for both thermal and acoustic benefits for your house.
– Low-E 4S Glass – represents the next level of glazing after Low E Glass, being improved with an external reflective window film. It combines the Low-E glass role of keeping the warm inside the house but also the properties of the reflective glass, to reject the UV rays. Using this type of glass you will avoid the greenhouse effect, created when using ordinary glass. We recommend using this type of glass for houses over which the sun shines most of the day.
– Duplex Glass – represents 2 combined sheets of glass, glued together, ensuring high intrusion protection. The existing duplex types are Duplex 3.3.1, which contains two glass sheets of 3 mm glued together, and if the duplex is made up of two sheets of at least 4 mm, we can consider this type as an anti-burglary glass. If we also want thermal protection from this type of glass, then one of the two glass sheets should be Low-E, resulting in Duplex 3.3.1-Low-E, Duplex 4.4.1 Low-E etc.
|Reflexive Bronze||Smokey Bronze||Green||Blasted||Screen||Krizet||Crossfield||White olive||Bronze olive|
|Specifications:||– Wrong counteraction – parts assembled both on the doorjamb and the sash to allow the window to open from one direction to another, only if the window is in the correct position. For example, when the window is opened in a normal position, you can’t open it as a tilt and turn window, like most of the windows act, avoiding the risk that the window remains suspended in one hinge.|
– Partial ventilation piece (micro ventilation) – a piece placed on the casement beside the top lock ensuring natural ventilation without keeping the window open (after leaving the handle halfway between the normal opening and the oscillator, the window won’t close tightly). Condensation, mold and moisture are avoided.
– Anti-blocking locks – the blockers have the shape of a mushroom-head and are used to protect the house from intrusion attempts.
– Secustik Handles – designed by the largest handles manufacturer, Hoppe, whose products are distinguished by: the click sound of the handles at each 45 degrees, anti-burglary protection through a special mechanism that prevents the window’s handle to be opened from outside, fully metal core, well defined for the micro ventilation system.
|Dark bronze||Matt titanium||White||Brown|
|Dark bronze||Light bronze||Matt titanium||White||Brown|
On request, any type of special colour can be applied. Possibility of colouring in nearly 50 shades or wood imitations, on both sides or only on the outside or the inside.